Feel free to call: 928-
For More Info
BCM Answers Inquiries Within 24 Hours
Check junk or spam Mail for BCM Mail.
Stop by our Quartzite Arizona office anytime
to visit with us about the advantages of
BCM Mail And Ship
852 W Cowell St A101
Quartzsite AZ 85346
Design By Klohoker Technologies
Copyright © 1997-
Term Of Service
Private Mailbox (PMB) Rental Agreement
This Private Mail Box Rental Agreement is made by and between ____________________ referred to as Lessee and BCM Mail And Ship hereafter referred to as Agent and will be governed by these Private Mail Box terms and conditions of agreement to which each party agrees.
1. Mail Box Lessee agrees to use services in accordance with Agent rules and in compliance with the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) Domestic Mail Manual (DMM) as well as Federal, State and local Codes, Statutes and Regulations. USPS Mail and common Carrier packages will not be accepted for anyone who:
A. Does not have a properly executed and current Application for Delivery of Mail through Agent (PS Form 1583)on file.
B. Does not accept the terms of this service agreement.
C. Lessee will not sublease or loan the use of their Private Mail Box Service to anyone. This is
expressly prohibited. To do so will result in the lessee's agreement termination of service without recourse. I.E, result in cancellation of service without notice, refund or Mail Forwarding (if requested).
This is considered to be "theft of service" and in violation of this agreement. Furthermore all USPS Mail and Common Carrier Parcels arriving for non-
2. By completing this agreement and USPS Form 1583, the Lessee appoints Agent as their Agent for the receipt of USPS and Common Carrier Mail and Parcels for a period not to exceed that that which service has been paid in advance. All Mail/Parcels addressed to the Mail Box Lessee will be delivered and placed in the assigned Lessee's Mail Box or scanned to Online Mail Box in a timely manner. Once Mail or Parcels have been placed in Mail Box or Scanned to Online mail Box , and or delivered to Post Office for forwarding it shall be deemed delivered. Agent is not responsible for failure of the USPS or Common Carriers to:
A. Deliver Mail Or Parcels.
B. Deliver in a timely fashion.
C. In an undamaged condition.
D. No liability can be assumed for the contents of Mail/Parcels in the Private Mail Boxes or on the premises in the of damage or loss due to fire , theft, vandalism, war or act of God.
3. The Mail Box Lessee is responsible for the proper and truthful completion of a USPS Form 1583 which original is to be kept at local Post Office and a copy kept at BCM Mail And Ship. A USPS Form 1583 must be completed with a names of family in line 2 also with company names in line 2 for which mail is expected to be delivered by the terms of this agreement. The terms of this Mail Box service agreement apply to each of these individuals and entities. The Mail Box Lessee agrees not to use the Private Mail Box for any purpose prohibited by USPS Regulations as well as Federal, State, Local Codes, Statutes an regulations or for any illegal or illegitimate purpose. All information provided by Lessee is confidential and will not knowingly be disclosed to anyone without Lessee's prior consent except as outlined in PS Form 1583. If Agent suspects the Private Mail Box service is for any purpose other than its intended purpose,
Agent has the right to notify or refer to the appropriate legal authority its suspicions. Agent is irrevocably directed by the Lessee to not provide mail forwarding service to the Lessee if Mail Box closure is under the conditions cited in this paragraph.
4. All Private Mail Box fees are due and payable in advance. If the Mail Box service is not paid within thirty (30) working days after the Mail Box service agreement is signed or expires , the agreement will be considered null and void the Mail Box will be closed. Mail received will be handled in accordance with USPS DMM. Agent Fees are not prorated and do not provide refunds in the event the Mail Box Lessee cancels service prior to its agreed expiration date.
5. Lessee agrees Agent will not accept Mail or Parcels for more than:
A. One Family with names noted on line 2 of PS Form 1583.
B. One Company with employs noted on line 2 of PS Form 1583.
6. Upon discontinuing , cancellation, and or termination of the Lessee Mail Box the Lessee is responsible for:
A. Postal change of address.
B. Notifying all correspondents with a proper forwarding address and shipping address information.
C. USPS Mail and Common Carrier packages once delivered to Agent will not be forwarded without forwarding Funds.
D. Place Postage Funds in your account to cover anticipated cost of all Mail and parcels.
7. All USPS Mail and Common Carrier Parcels received by Agent improperly addressed will be immediately returned at senders expense, utilizing the same service as shipped.
8. In the event Agent commits or fails to commit any act which results in disruption of service to Lessee, and Lessee thereby suffers loss, Agent liability shall be limited to not more than the amount Agent has vested in the Lessee's Private Mail Box Service Agreements services not yet received . Lessee agrees and understands that in no event shall damages include but not limited to loss of profits or revenues,
loss of goodwill, loss use or interruption to the Lessee. Under no circumstance will Agent be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Under no circumstances will Agent be liable for any and all printed material prepared or purchase by Lessee using or referencing the Agent Private Mail Box Number address.
9. Lessee agrees to protect, indemnify and hold Agent from and against any and all claims, demands and causes of action of any nature what so ever relative to use of Agent facilities or service. Any expense of agent incurred in a defense against same shall be reimbursed by Lessee. Lessee understands the relationship of the parties.
10. Agent will receive and sign for the Lessee all USPS, Fed Ex, UPS and other such similar Common Carriers Parcels which are properly addressed to the Lessee. Under no circumstance will Agent be accountable , nor liable for any and all such material. Special circumstances, such as high volume / number of parcels, may require assessment of a per package additional fee. Lessee further agrees that parcels delivered to Agent for the Lessee will be delivered by Common Carrier only and no hazardous or dangerous material will be delivered to Lessee. Failure to adhere to any of these delivery stipulations will result in termination of service. All unclaimed USPS Mail and common carrier packages will be returned to sender at senders expense.
11. Lessee agrees to use the address designation A???? Box 30 to designate their address. NO OTHER DESIGNATION IS VALID. Specifically excluded is the use of suite, apt, dept or other designators. The USPS may refuse to deliver any piece of mail that does not include the A ???? Box 30 designation. The address to be used by applicant for the purpose of receiving USPS Mail and Common Carrier Packages is:
USPS Mail/Parcels and Common Carrier UPS, FED EX, and other the Physical Address format is:
Lessee Name and or Company
852 W Cowell St A???? Box 30
Quartzsite AZ 85346-
12. NO FIREARMS, NO AMMO, NO EXPLOSIVES, NO TOBACCO, NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WILL BE EXCEPTED BY AGENT.
13. If registering Vehicle: when service is not renewed or canceled Agent will notify Arizona DMV that lessee is no longer at this address and all DMV Mail will be returned to sender.
14. In accordance with USPS Regulations all accountable Certified, Certified with return receipt, Express, Registered an Insured USPS Mail will be accepted by Agent on behalf of the Lessee. NO C.O.D. WILL BE EXCEPTED BY AGENT. I have read an understand the above agreement and polices and accept the terms of Authorized designated personal of Agent to receive/accept and sign for any Certified, Certified with return receipt, Express, Registered or Insured Mail/Parcels addressed to Lessee. For legal notification this Mail will be considered deliver to Lessee. I also hereby release for liability Agent and any
personal so designated by Agent regarding the loss of any Certified, Certified with return receipt, Express, Registered or Insured Mail.
I have read and understand the above agreement and polices and except the terms.
Lessee: _____________________ Date Signed: ___________
be reimbursed by Lessee. Lessee understands the relationship of the parties.
10. Agent will receive and sign for the Lessee all USPS Fed EX, UPS, and other such similar Common Carriers packages/parcels which are properly addressed to the Lessee. Under no circumstance will Agent be accountable, nor liable for, any and all such material. Special circumstances, such as, high volume/ number of parcels, may require assessment of a per package additional fee. Lessee further agrees that parcels delivered to Agent for the Lessee will be delivered by Common Carrier only deliveries will be made, and that no hazardous or